|course||enrollment period||Applicant capacity||Course length|
|Academic Course||1.5year||October||40||1year and half|
|Medical Welfare Course||1year||April||40||1year|
- Completion of 12 years of formal education abroad.
- Able to submit JLPT or other official Japanese language test scores.
*More than level JLPT “N5”
- Medical welfare course applicants should intend to enter into an academic program or work in the medical welfare field.
Fee Details (Japanese yen)
|1 year course||¥20,000||¥100,000||¥620,000||¥10,000||¥10,000||¥760,000||¥760,000|
|1.5 year course||1st year||¥20,000||¥100,000||¥310,000||¥10,000||¥5,800||¥445,800||1,075,800|
|2 year course||1st year||¥20,000||¥100,000||¥310,000||¥10,000||¥5,800||¥445,800||¥1,390,000|
- Textbook fees are included in tuition.
- Other fees may be collected separately.
- For details regarding student insurance, please click here for more information.
- Program fees are to be paid by bank transfer to the school’s designated account. Please be sure transfers are conducted in the applicant’s name.
- Bank transfer fees are to be covered by the applicant.
- In cases of payment by remittance, please submit payment in Japanese yen.
Caution when submitting payment
- Once payment is received, under no circumstance will refunds be granted.
- In the case where a visa is not issued by a local Japanese Consulate, based on a request by the applicant, fees paid, excluding entrance fees, will be refunded.
- In the event payment is not received by the deadline, applicants will be withdrawn from the course. Please be sure to prepare entrance, tuition and other fees in advance.
In order to ensure the safety and health of exchange students during their stay in Japan, enrollment in disaster and national health insurance is required.
National health insurance
- Applications are to be submitted at the city office in which the student lives.
- Monthly costs vary according to region, but are approximately ¥2,500.
- Upon entry into the national health care system, 70% of healthcare costs are covered by the government, with students responsible for 30%.
Student disaster insurance
- Students will enter a student disaster insurance plan. Cost varies according to length of enrollment.
- This insurance covers students in the event of sickness or injury.
- In the event an exchange student is stricken with a severe injury or sickness and needs surgery, travel to Japan as well as accommodation costs of the student’s parents are also covered.
Some illnesses are not covered under this plan.
Download Application Documents
Guidelines for Applicants PDF
Guidelines for Applicants PDF
Application form PDF
Document of financial sponsorship PDF
The flow from application to school entry
- Submit Entry sheet
- judgement of acceptance
- Please submit the documents only successful applicants in an interview.* After submitting documents, additional documents may be required.
- SchoolSubmit the application for eligibility for resident status
- SchoolNotice of results
- SchoolSend documents about procedure of entering school
- Payment of entrance fee and tuition
- SchoolEnrollment documents will be sent to applicant.
- Process of immigration : Apply visa application at Japanese resident embassy
- Contact us as soon as you booked the flight ticket
- Come to Japan
- Entrance ceremony